How Will Smith Dropped Kicked the GRID!
Who says we can’t change the world in 5 minutes? Imagine human beings who know the true scope of their power–the power to instantly create: non-violence, perpetual kindness & love, sustainable health, free education, food & shelter, and a quality lifestyle for all human beings. Just imagine-is it possible?
Stop wasting time and learn how to change the world in 5 short minutes! Growing up I was profoundly influenced by Will Smith. His no excuse superhero work ethic taught me that living outside the grid was possible. Big Willy certainly smashed all externally imposed barriers. Then we grew up together-metaphorically… his super human evolution was without limits.
Now, as a committed Grider (Living off the grid and without conventional limits), I spread unconventional ideas that we can transition from one outdated paradigm to an enlightened realm of pure love, peace and infinite possibilities.
1. Free or affordable shelter is a human right! There are literally millions of free places to live worldwide… learn to barter and trade for housing.
2. Healthy organic food is a human right! Learn how to grow & share your own organic food. It will take six weeks to grow food… in the mean time, barter healthy food for work. Five hours of work weekly should yield you $100 worth of organic food.
3. Stop wasting money on assets that depreciate. Learn how to barter for everything you need. Clothing, cars, food, furniture, etc…
4. Create a skill you can trade, gift and barter for all your needs. For example, learn how to: paint, garden, cook, childcare, help a senior, etc.
5. This is it-we only have one home/planet. Stop consuming stuff that hurts the planet! Stop and think before you consume or eat something. Just Stop IT!
6. We have the power to shift many issues. Stop using banks and corrupted institutions. Only invest in asset that appreciates.
7. Forget traditional medicine and heal thyself… eat organic foods and heal thyself. We don’t need costly sick care. Cancer, diabetes and heart disease are all preventable.
8. Learn how to live a simple lifestyle-stop being consumer oriented life.
9. “Whatever we focus on grows” Oprah. Immediately, focus on clean air, water, food and dirt. Get involved, volunteer and change the world without relying on corrupt politicians.
10. Eliminate low-level energetic vibrations from your life. This means negative people, TV, internet, foods, microwaves, etc… Energy can empower or destroy your immune system. Find real news from independent sources. Focus on positive solutions and a simplified lifestyle.
11. Raise your STANDARDS! Only embrace people who cherish, respect, empower and love you. Slow down and get to know people-immediately, raise your standards, wait six months with all relationships and only embrace healthy empowering people. Do not waste time with people who don’t empower you and make you better.
As a sustainable activist–I’m confident that global change is possible and simple. We don’t need laws to protect us from unhealthy foods, exploitative corporations and global injustice. There are over 6.5 billion people on this amazing planet and collectively we can simply make things better, one person at a time and in less than five minutes!